Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Video!!!

We finally got the video of gotcha to upload. We look a little worse for wear... it was blazing hot, we were nervous, exhausted and were verging on carsick minutes earlier!

Tessa is doing great this morning. We woke up to smiles and giggles! The schedule from her foster mother says she plays on her own for 1 1/2 to 2 hours each morning after her bottle. I found that hard to believe but she's been entertaining herself for about 45 minutes. YAY! What more could a new mom ask for?

Gotta run! Our AIT (embassy) appointment is in an hour and a half. Should only take an hour or so. This afternoon we're set for more sight seeing and lots of picture taking! We'll try to post again this evening.

4 comments:

Shana said...

Dena, she is just precious and Emma is such a great big sister! Thank you so much for sharing the video. It brought tears to my eyes.
-Shana

Katie said...

That was 100% the happiest thing I have ever seen! Thank you so much for sharing that very special moment in your lives! I don't know how you were so composed! Tessa is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to meet and hold Tessa Jane!! She is absolutely beautiful..Hollen is sitting here with me watching the video and she keeps wanting me to play it again! We are anxiously awaiting your safe return.

新竹義民國中家長自救會 said...

Hello... This is Melody from Taiwan. I think you have a nice trip in Taiwan. There are many nice scence view points in Taiwan you could discover them again.